The purpose of this award is to provide a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Fire and Gas Detection Technology, from performance-based design (fire and gas mapping) to practical maintenance requirements.
- Role & Action of Fire & Gas Detection
- Performance Requirements
- Design Considerations
- Legislative Requirements
- Industry Code of Practice
- Strengths, limitations of use and characteristics of various detector technologies:
- Considerations for Fire and Gas Hazards and applying hazard grades
- Analysis of local hazards and subsequent detector locations
Who Should Attend?
Instrument and technicians/Engineers