We offer flexible and integrative learning solutions (short courses, certificates, diplomas) focusing on providing customised options for our client’s needs
Accredited training and development solutions in operational risk, technical training, resilience, and sustainability
Date: 15 June 2023
Time: 05:00 PM
Defensive Driving Awareness
Date: 05 July 2023
Time: 05:00 PM
Posted 5 months ago
Job descriptionThe ideal candidate will be able to provide On-site coaching and mentoring in their skill area according to the client's requirements. Responsibilities
- Work in the capacity of Training Instructor, Mentor, and Assessor as the occasion for each, or a combination of all, arises.
- Conduct training on a broad range of site-based activities involving the engineering trades.
- Identify learning and assessment opportunities as they arise.
- Produce training records and reports detailing the outcome of all training delivered.
- Assist the Training Project Manager in producing individual training plans for all Company employees.
- Assist the Training Project Manager in identifying/designing suitable training programmes to meet the individual training requirements.
- Execute/deliver the above training programmes using various training methods.
- Assist the Training Project Manager in monitoring and assessing the training programs' effectiveness, success, and ROI on Company employees.
- Assist in identifying and providing opportunities for ongoing development.
- Facilitate the resolution of problems identified as being barriers to learning.
- Undertake safe, effective technical and competence-based teaching delivery to all trainees.
- Develop schemes of work/lesson plans, including texts, handouts, and design laboratory exercises, aligned
- Be responsible for the "pre-course/module" preparation to ensure all materials and resources are available
- Develop assessment activities and write performance reports to evaluate trainees' performance.
- Work flexible hours as required to meet the needs of the trainees and Company
- Ensure that all training equipment is fit for purpose and complies with relevant safety standards and carry
- Develop and deliver bespoke training courses in the area of expertise as required
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen
- Perform formative and summative assessments of learners during their programmes of learning
- Plan and perform in-center and on-site vocational assessments and progress reviews
- Maintain quality and standards of assessment/verification processes
- Monitor learners/candidates regarding progression and welfare
- Comply with Company and Clients' safety and quality systems
- Prepare reports to management/clients as required
- Pro-active in HSE monitoring
- Always maintain learner standards of behavior and discipline
Also find us on:
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Insert your information to be the first to get updates and discounts on our course programmes.