The ideal candidate will be able to provide On-site coaching and mentoring in their skill area according to the client’s requirements.
- Work in the capacity of Training Instructor, Mentor, and Assessor as the occasion for each, or a combination of all, arises.
- Conduct training on a broad range of site-based activities involving the engineering trades.
- Identify learning and assessment opportunities as they arise.
- Produce training records and reports detailing the outcome of all training delivered.
- Assist the Training Project Manager in producing individual training plans for all Company employees.
- Assist the Training Project Manager in identifying/designing suitable training programmes to meet the individual training requirements.
- Execute/deliver the above training programmes using various training methods.
- Assist the Training Project Manager in monitoring and assessing the training programs’ effectiveness, success, and ROI on Company employees.
- Assist in identifying and providing opportunities for ongoing development.
- Facilitate the resolution of problems identified as being barriers to learning.
The Training Instructor/Mentor/Assessor shall perform the following primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake safe, effective technical and competence-based teaching delivery to all trainees.
- Develop schemes of work/lesson plans, including texts, handouts, and design laboratory exercises, aligned
to Company’s expectations
- Be responsible for the “pre-course/module” preparation to ensure all materials and resources are available
at the scheduled start time of delivery.
- Develop assessment activities and write performance reports to evaluate trainees’ performance.
- Work flexible hours as required to meet the needs of the trainees and Company
- Ensure that all training equipment is fit for purpose and complies with relevant safety standards and carry
out a risk assessment, maintenance/asset overhaul activities in compliance with SWP’s
- Develop and deliver bespoke training courses in the area of expertise as required
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen
- Perform formative and summative assessments of learners during their programmes of learning
- Plan and perform in-center and on-site vocational assessments and progress reviews
- Maintain quality and standards of assessment/verification processes
- Monitor learners/candidates regarding progression and welfare
- Comply with Company and Clients’ safety and quality systems
- Prepare reports to management/clients as required
- Pro-active in HSE monitoring
- Always maintain learner standards of behavior and discipline
Diploma or above.
Minimum 10 years of Industrial experience and minimum 5 years of training experience.
Note: Please send your resume to email@example.com and mention the role you are applying for in the subject (Eg: Production Operations Trainer, Electrical Trainer, or Instrumentation Trainer).