Highlight in-depth the Lock-Out, Tag-Out (LOTO) program and educate participants on how to properly secure it.
- Ensure all equipment have be maintained, repaired, serviced, or upgraded.
- To maintain the equipment in a safe condition
- To understand the principle of de-energizing the equipment
- To be aware of how to identify locked-out equipment with a ta
- Identify the energy sources, equipment, and conditions that require LOTO procedures
- Identify energy sources and equipment
- Identify common failures of LOTO
- List the key errors to avoid when using the LOTO procedure
- State the correct isolation methods to safely work on systems
- Equipment that requires isolation
- Roles and responsibilities of LOTO
- State the correct methods for returning equipment operation
- LOTO removal procedure
- Restore the work area
Who Should Attend?
Maintenance and servicing personnel in or around energy sources.