To enhance driver’s knowledge and skills for driving safely light bus in all conditions for the safety, care and comfort of passengers within the Sultanate of Oman .
- To understand the definition of light Bus types.
- To understand how to conduct Light Bus pre-trip safety checks.
- To understand what can distract Light Bus driver.
- To understand the Technical aspects of Light Buses.
- To understand what is required for passenger safety and comfort.
- To understand the importance and the requirements of seat belt wearing on Light Buses.
- To understand the characteristics of vehicle handling.
- To understand the correct manner to reverse Light Bus.
- To understand what the correct actions are to be taken in an emergency.
- To understand how loads must be loaded and secured on Light Buses.
Who Should Attend?
All operators and contractor personnel required to drive Heavy vehicles in the performance of their work.
- Valid Royal Oman police License
- Minimum age 28
- 8 years light vehicle driving experience
- HSE Passport or HSE induction certificate or HSE Orientation.
Underpinning knowledge Observation, Questions, Demonstration, Simulation, Practical