Ideal for introducing staff to why health and safety is important, Working safely shows how everyone can make a difference to their own wellbeing and that of others through everyday behaviour’s. Fun and interactive session, the course focuses on best practice rather than legislation. .
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting our environment
- To understand what the correct actions are to be taken in an emergency.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’. Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety .
- (ORT) HSE ORIENTATION
- HSE LEADERSHIP FOR SUPERVISORS
Delegates are evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise