To provide delegates with the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for, and why health and safety are such an essential part of their job.
- Provide Health and safety, and environmental basics for supervisors and managers.
- Provide the essentials of hazard identification, risk assessment, and controls.
- Introduce investigating incidents and accidents.
- The legal framework and HSE Management Systems
- Assessing and controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring safety performance
- Protecting our environment
Who Should Attend?
Managing safely is designed for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. The course will not make them safety experts overnight, but they will learn about the practical actions they need to take and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for in the workplace.