To provide individuals with awareness of the H2S hazard and an understanding of how to protect themselves and others against exposure.
At the end of the course, the trainee will be able to:
- Describe the regulations and standards that apply to hydrogen sulfide.
- Identify the sources of H2S & health effects.
- Describe the physical and chemical properties of H2S.
- Discuss the health effects of hydrogen sulfide & control measures
- H2S properties and characteristics
- Effects of exposure
- Threshold limit value Air monitoring
- Hazard identification /risk controls
- Repertory program
- Emergency procedures
- First aid
Who Should Attend?
All personnel who may need to enter sites classified as Low /High-Risk Sour