To provide a detailed understanding of the various Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment techniques and their application for production and operations.
At the end of the course, the trainee will be able to:
- Identify and manage risks in the workplace.
- Understand risk management as an integral part of the organization’s strategy.
- Understand risk management concepts and mechanisms.
- Introduction to terminologies applicable for risk assessment
- Introduction to HSE Management System(s)
- Types of Risk Assessment
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment, and Risk Control
- Risk Matrix
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Safe operation principle
- HAZOP Studies
- Emergency response procedures
- Root Cause Analysis for the basic incident.
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors/Managers/personnel involved in the Risk Management process