To gain an understanding of the AZOP methodology technique, application, and limitations. This course will cover the skills needed for the facilitator to carry out his tasks safely.
At the end of the course, the trainee will be able to:
- To review the HAZOP technique
- Analyse how to apply the HAZOP technique in a project’s lifecycle
- Gain the skills and actions needed to lead a HAZOP
- Generate a HAZOP report
- Introduction to risk assessment
- Engineering terminology
- Process safety incidents
- HAZOP concept
- HAZOP studies
- Failings / Limitations of HAZO
Who Should Attend?
Project/Operations Managers, Process Engineers, Operators, HSE advisors
Undergraduate level. Principles of Risk Management, Hazard Identification.