To provide basic information on workplace ergonomic problems.
At the end of the course, the trainee will be able to:
- To be aware of the importance ergonomically safe workplace
- To understand ergonomics legislation & standards
- Safe working methods of physical activities in the workplace related to ergonomics
- To generate strategies to achieve workplace comfort
- Increase the level of productivity within the organization.
- Introduction to Ergonomics concepts
- Risk factors: worker, task, environment
- Control measure
Who Should Attend?
OHS staff, process engineers, and warehouse supervisors.