This course addresses the Oman regulatory requirements for installing and working on electrical system. This course is a prerequisite requirement from the DCRP for all electrical staff undertaking work on electrical systems in Oman.
Subject areas covered are:
- Fundamental principles
- General requirements
- Equipment selection
- Service connection and consumers installations
- Installation of conductors and cables
- Installation of conduits, trunking and trays
- Earthling and earth leakage protection
- Installation of accessories and apparatus
- Installations on construction and building sites
- Agricultural and horticultural installations
- Special installations or locations
Who Should Attend?
Electricians and Electrical Technicians