This course is designed to provide the participant with the necessary skills and knowledge to work confidently with electrical drawings, contributing to the efficient design, installation, operation, and maintenance of electrical systems.
Course Objective :
At the end of the course, the trainee will be able to:
- Understand symbols and conventions
- Developing technical drawing skills
- Enhancing comprehension of engineering designs
- Supporting documentation and maintenance
- Understand how following up the electrical drawing for troubleshooting
- Electrical and instrument symbols
- Electrical single line diagram.
- Electrical three line diagram.
- Electrical lay-out diagram.
- Electrical schematic diagram.
- Practical activities for common power and control circuits.
Who Should Attend?
Electrical Technicians, Engineers and supervisors with operation and maintenance responsibilities in electrical department.