This qualification is designed specifically for those with safety responsibilities in the oil and gas industry. The qualification focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling students to effectively discharge workplace safety responsibilities both onshore and offshore.
The Certificate also highlights the importance of process safety management in the oil and gas industry.
Candidates are assessed by a written examination.
- Safety and environmental management in this industry
- Hydrocarbon process safety
- Fire protection and emergency response
Who Should Attend?
Those who have the responsibility for ensuring safety as part of their day to day duties, including:
- Employee representatives;
- Newly appointed Health and Safety Advisers.
Students should already have an underpinning knowledge of safety issues and may already have studied one of NEBOSH’s Certificate-level qualifications.