The program designed to provide sufficient knowledge and understanding of the PTW audit system to delegates so they may function as an effective member of a PTW Audit team and by completion of the training delegates must understand the following;
- Auditing system definitions
- Auditing objectives
- Purpose of Level I and II Audits.
- Roles and responsibilities within the Audit team
- Audit organisation, conduct, corrective actions, reporting and archiving.
- PTW System Review: – Frequency, objectives, review mechanism.
- Interim amendments
- PTW system audit forms