To teach the safe operation of a Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane, to ensure the safety of the operator, the safety of other persons nearby, the safety of the Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane, the safety of the load, safety of nearby property, and safety of the environment.
RTITB Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane Operator Course (Refresher)
1. Perform all pre-operating checks and safety checks.
2. Understand the safe lifting-capacity, travel, radius and center of gravity limitations of a Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane.
3. Safely travel the Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane, and lift, lower and transport any load from/to any location.
1. Operating principles, operator controls, and mechanical daily checks.
2. Reading the lifting capacity of the Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane and calculating the weight of every load.
3. Understand the effects of Center of Gravity and Radius.
4. Rigging and slinging principles; use and limitations of all types of chains, wire ropes, slings, shackles, and accessories.
5. Safety procedures for lifting, lowering and travelling with loads from/to any location.
6. Emergencies – what to do in emergency situations, e.g. overturn, fire, collisions, etc
Eight (8) hours
English, Arabic or Hindi
Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane Operator Refrsher
Any personnel with previous experience of Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane operation, who wish to renew their ABA certification (RTITB, ITSSAR, NPORS, AITT)
PPE (Coveralls and Safety Boots), or as required by client if training on client’s site
Candidate must be physically fit to operate a Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane
For practical training, Hydraulic Lorry Loader Crane is to be supplied by client.
Candidates who wish to take the refresher course, must hold an in-date certificate or qualification from the ABA (Accrediting Bodies Association). These are RTITB, NPORS, ITSSAR and AITT.
Candidates whose qualifications are expired, or who do not hold an ABA qualification, must attend the Experienced course.