The course designed to provide the target population with an awareness of environmental issues and risks related to company activities and operations, and the means by which such issues can be managed.
And by completion of the training delegates must provide knowledge and understanding of;
- PDO specific environmental issues, e.g. oil spills; waste handling, emissions to atmosphere
- Management of oil spills, waste handling, and environmental risk management
- The Omani legal and regulatory requirements related to the environment and permit requirements.
- PDO’s environmental specifications.
- Aspect/Impact of different activities/projects and their management.
- Integrated impact assessment