The course designed to be able to control, the potential safety and health hazards or environmental damage arising from the transport, storage, handling and disposal of hazardous chemicals.
By completion of the course all delegates must be aware of the following;
- Classification, labeling and marking of Chemical Substances and Preparations
- Routes of Entry into the body.
- Material Safety Data Sheets/SHOC/TREM cards
- Safe systems of work & Personal Protective Equipment
- Transport, Use, Storage, and Disposal of hazardous substances
- Legislative responsibilities (Royal Decree No. 46/95 Issuing the Law of Handling and Use of Chemicals)